Can we chat burgers for a quick minute here? I love them. They are super easy to make, especially when it comes to your weekly food prep, and can even be made ahead of time for easy cooking. I’ve been making these Greek style turkey burgers all Summer and had to share the recipe with you! If you are a fan of traditional Greek flavors, you’re going to love them!
1 lb Ground Turkey
2 cups spinach, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 medium white onion, chopped
2TB coconut oil (or cooking oil of preference)
2/3 cup feta cheese
1/2 cup black olives, sliced
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Chop spinach, onion, an bell pepper.
- Heat a skillet with oil to medium heat, and cook vegetables with salt, pepper, and garlic powder until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and let cool for 10-15 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, cooled vegetable mix, feta, and olives. Form into patties This recipe will make about 8 small patties.
- Heat skillet to medium/high heat and cook burgers until the internal temperature reads 165 degrees.
- Transfer to plate to cool. Serve over lettuce or a burger bun.
Give them a try and comment below on how they turned out!
Recipe adapted from www.thatcleanlife.com